Nordea is the largest financial services group in the Nordic and Baltic region. Nordea holds leading positions in corporate and institutional banking as well as retail and private banking. We are also the leading provider of life and pensions products in the Nordic countries. Nordea is one of few European banks with an AA-rating and is also among the ten largest full-service banks in Europe based on market capitalisation.
As a relationship bank we are committed to people not least our employees. It is our skilled dedicated employees and their ability to deliver great customer experiences that distinguish us from our competitors. Our people make Nordea great!
We are fully committed to providing our people with the best environment skills and tools to enhance their ability to perform at the highest level. When our people are at their best we are at our best and then we make it possible.
In order to succeed in reaching our digitalization goals it is essential to have a clear path for developing the IT stakeholders involved and know their ways of working personal preferences and professional goals. That is why we want you to engage with us in making a large-scale survey for our different stakeholders and roles in Nordea IT to help us uncover:
• What are our predominant drivers/motivators when engaging in IT change activities?
• How are we in IT willing and able to accelerate the digitization journey?
• How does pro-active look and feel once we have managed the shift?
• How do we know that different stakeholders have great experiences when dealing with us in IT?
Your work will be used to plan the cultural motivators activities and communication that will support progress in our already decided maturity journey towards service orientation (level 3.8 on Gartner’s IT Maturity Scale). We envision this collaboration to be a paid internship that turns into a Master’s Thesis.
• You’re keen on trying out your acquired skills in setting up professional surveys which will produce a scientifically solid outcome
• You know the weight and consequences of asking one question before another and understand how human beings in a survey situation is likely to interpret questions
• We are open for students passionate about communication organizational development change management human resources and having general understanding of IT systems and processes.
• You’re looking for a professional complex and international environment to study as part of your Master’s programme
• You have excellent writing skills high aesthetical/quality standards and speak English fluently.